Spectrider is a free software application from the Science subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2012-04-08. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Spectrider is the first 3D high resolution real-time spectrometer for educational and scientific purposes where analysis of analog signals is required.
Spectrider supports the following features:
- Three dimensional or colored spectrum visualization
- FFT (Fast Fourier Transformation) from 64 till 4096 points
- Dynamic signal range from 10 dB till 90 dB
- Sampling rates from 11025 Hz to 44100 Hz
- Different weighting functions
- Variable frequency range for spectrum analysis
- Colored or monochrome spectrum visualization mode
- Pause mode
Spectrider (version 2.00) has a file size of 250.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 149 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.